Thursday, December 6, 2007

A Respectable CEO

Frankly, tonight as I browse Will's photo blog tonight, I saw his great write up on the man in the photo...you may browse Will's write up here ( http://gonuclear.blogspot.com/2007/10/brother-albinus.html )
I have managed to google this recent photo (2007) from the net...and we can see our once strong head is much older now..but he is still going strong in sacrificing and sharing his passion on education to the less fortunate.
All the boys of Sacred Heart Secondary School have been fearing in respect for him so much so..that even the naughtiest of all still respected him for his strict discipline. My parents like him very much though they always need a translator to communicate with him. They have given him all authority to mould me from the day one I enter the gate of the school. He is Br. Albinus @ Abai, my CEO (Chief Education Officer) in my alma mater.
Many have gave high tribute to his selfless sacrifice although we have been through mentally "torture" during those period in school. He will cane the naughties and also praises those good ones. Even when we are naughty, I remembered when my whole class was summon to come back to school to clean up the old store behind squash court due to our noisy acts in class (above the canteen)...he still treat us to a pail of orange drinks and cakes...
The night self study session is a great method for me to brush up in my study. I started to go to night classes when I am still in Form 1. I actually spent most nights (except holidays) in school even during public holidays from morning till night (7.30 a.m - 12pm, 2.00 to 4.30pm then 6.30pm till 10.30pm)..we are talking about 10 solid hours here....I actually maintain this regime of learning till now..
Thank you Brother...you are my Hero of Discipline. Hope to meet you soon again face to face (I will make sure I do not tremble, had my tougue tie-up, near piss in my pants...but speak to you in clear voice when you called up..the YII's boy, come over here....where is your brother Tom ? ...hehehe)
I am sure many of us have great learning experience from him,...care to share ?

No comments: