Monday, December 24, 2007

The Secret

I am now reading "THE SECRET" by Rhonda Byrne, top selling book for self transformation...just reaching page 37 but I am already eager to share with many of you of this great book...revealing the Secret of Success...

"Everything that is coming into our life, we are the one attracting them to us. And it is attracted to us by virtue of the images we are holding in our mind. It is what we are thinking. Whatever is going on in our mind we are attracting to us."

When we keep thinking on certain things, we are building the image and concrete action to have them. This is not just one time or twice...but a constant imaging on the wants would make it a real happening. So, it is good and bad...if we keep on positive notes, then it will be a winning stance but if we are always reflecting on negativity...times will surely lead us to the consequence of it.

Enhance on good thoughts but strictly beware on negative thoughts. When you are on bad mood...we must learn quickly to discard the bad mood into happy refreshing thoughts and that is how we could attract the good things from the Universe...

Still reading on...
Can't wait for the sharing,...you may see the preview on this website : http://www.thesecret.tv/

4 comments:

Ivy said...

Hah hah, Gr8buds, glad to hear you finally have your hands on The Secret.

When I first watched the DVD a year ago, many things became clear to me and I was also excited to go out and share it with others...only to discover that many are not ready for it, many will not understand it, and some will even scorn such an idea/theory.

Then I understood that the dvd was in my hands and I was watching it becos it was a natural Law of the Universe - I had asked questions and seeked answers in how to create with your thoughts all these years.

Others will find their own time in discovering The Secret, but until their thoughts are looking for such answers, The Secret does not mean anything to them. As much as I wanted to see my friends getting what they want in life, I realised it is not my decision, it is very much theirs alone.

Congratulations on your achievement!

mygreatbuds said...

Aiyo...you are not a good buddy leh..:) Keeping good things from friends is sinful.

Hope can borrow the DVD from you.

Ivy said...

Eh Kawan-Hebat-Saya (translation of mygreatbuds, ha!ha!ha!), you try to think think back..I remember fwding you & Kok Sey an e-mail from Effortless Power, in which I also mentioned the dvd, and that if you're interested can borrow from me anytime.

That was some time after I started going on the SHS blog around June this year...can recall?

mygreatbuds said...

Please bring on 29th, okay..may be we can put up this show to our friends.