Saturday, October 2, 2010

2 days into last quarter of 2010

Time really flies and does wait for us. Today is already the 2nd day. It has been a challenging quarter and I have gone few patches of difficulties. Overall, the team and I managed to put in our best effort. Though we may be trailing against our budget but our spirit seems to be stronger than ever. I am glad to have few strong ladies with me pulling through such feats. Of course, Jesus has been nice to us. I need to put my strong faith though the temptation of devil is there.

Soon, I will be presenting my review report on last quarter and provide estimation how we are going to fare in the last quarter. Yes, the projection for the year end results.

The important lession that I have in my career is that "never lose your faith no matter how tempting is the other side. Give your faith stronger, live with it truely to the love of Christ, Jesus will not forsake us and He will keep us always by His side and we will come out victorious!"

Indeed, I will continue to walk with my saviour Jesus Christ, to complete this journey strongly.

My team and I will move in tandem and unitedly to achieve our goal !

Yes we will !

No comments: